AMC "And the Nominees Are..." Academy Awards

pgoldin

Reaction score
Recently AMC has been airing a commercial for 'honoring the nominees' of movies nominated for Oscars, for five days.

As it cycles through the movies, there's what sounds like part of a song playing in the background, anyone know what this is?

AMC And the Nominees Are...

AMC has a commercial that's been going on for about 2 weeks. I must know the name of that song its killing me!!!:eek:

They don't even have the commercial on Youtube.

Re: AMC Honors the Nominees for Academy Awards

I just heard this commercial today. The music in the background is just incredible. I *must* know what it is.

AMC ...And the Winners Are

Does anyone know the guitar theme during AMC's ...And the Winners Are. The title is just their name for a series of academy award winning movies they are playing.

Re: AMC Honors the Nominees for Academy Awards

Omg i was just watching that commerical "The Nominees Are" with my dad and i love that song thats playing. Has anyone figured out what song that is yet? :eek:

Thanks for the link, but their website is horrible. I have searched and searched over there without any success. Maybe someone with more patience will find something and let the rest of us know.

I guess I'm just spoiled over here jca. :p

Somebody needs to post a copy of this commercial before interest is lost. Those who haven't heard it have no clue that they're missing something great. This song reminds me of something out of Immediate Music and most of us know what kind of stuff they put out.

I posted the question over at AMC's blogs thanks to the link from jca. I have no replies on it over there either. I checked with youtube and can't find it.

Back