Toyota Venza

soccerfan18

Reaction score
I've seen commercials for Toyota's new Venza and I really like the music in one of them. It's very electronic sounding and the narrator begins by saying "Finally, a car that revolves around you." Unfortunately, I don't recall any lyrics in the music so I can't really search for it. Would anyone be able to identify either the artist or the song??

I saw one of their commercials tonight on the History Channel. It had a female singing in it. It was not one of the ones you provided links to, nor could I locate it on youtube. I contacted Toyota, I will post any response I get.

Last edited:
It sounds like Penquin Cafe Orchestra? Is it? What's the name of the tune?

The lyrics go "I know we will get there. Oh! Oh!"

The commercial starts with a driver motioning her dog to jump in the car.

The vocalist is female.

I think I may be looking for the same music as the original poster. It's from a Venza commercial, but none of the ones linked above. The only lyrics we hear are "come on now, come on now, come on now."

Anyone know anything about this music?

I'm looking for it too! I sang on it + it was written by Chris Kemp at Elias Arts in Santa Monica. If anyone finds it online, post it please :).

The lyrics go "I know we will get there. Oh! Oh!"

The commercial starts with a driver motioning her dog to jump in the car.

The vocalist is female.

Im looking for this one as well but had no luck in finding the song.

I am also looking for this song. It's a really unique song, which is why I guess so many people are trying to figure out what it is. I have tried downloading a few that I thought may be it, but had no luck. If anyone figures it out, please post!!:)

Toyota Customer Service. Their response was:

"We researched your inquiry and determined that the music for "VENZA World" was a unique track created solely for this commercial by Elias Arts LA. The composer is Jonathan Elias."

There you go guys thats something :D

The one that aired at the Superbowl with no vocals was written by Jonathan Elias, but I promise you, the one with female vocals was written by Chris "Kimo" Kemp at the same music house. :) Still looking for a copy of it online. If anyone finds it, please post a link.

For the original "Venza World" Ad I emailed toyota publications and they said that the production company was reviewing to release a track xD!!!

"It was a unique track created solely for this commercial
by Elias Arts LA. The composer is Jonathan Elias. SSLA is reviewing
internally to see if they can create a release."

Cindy Knight- Toyota PR

So did anybody ever find out what the "I know we will get there..." song and artist was? This song has been stuck in my head and I want to download it if possible!

I saw one of their commercials tonight on the History Channel. It had a female singing in it. It was not one of the ones you provided links to, nor could I locate it on youtube. I contacted Toyota, I will post any response I get.

I got a response back from Toyota. It is Jonathan Elias who composed this song just for Toyota. He and his company have done tons of commercials and custom songs.

This is the company website http://www.eliasarts.com/

Here is a list of their music by company http://www.eliasarts.com/site020/pages01/work/work/Work-ByClient.html

I actually emailed them too and they told me that, however, on Elias Arts' clients page there is only one spot by Toyota and the Venza one isn't on there but maybe it's too new. Thanks for the information, though.

Back