VW Volkswagen Jetta

Crim

Reaction score
hi, looking for the song in the car commercial (dunno what car) where theres 3 or 4 old buisness guys and the younger driver are talking about investments and whatnot, and then the guy in the passenger seat turns on the radio and its a loud metal song with the singer screaming in the background. thanks, help appreciated

Im trying to find the song from the commerical where you see this group of business men in a car and they are going to the airport. One of the people in the car is the driver's boss, so the driver is trying to impress the boss by saying "I hear you have an office in (some asian country) and I go there twice a year" the boss says "good good, before we take off, lets check the scores." So the driver turns on the radio and by accident turns on the cd in the cd player. When he does this a heavy metal song goes on and everyone looks at the driver while he trys to turn the cd player quickly off. He turns it off and everyone stays quiet and the commerical ends.

Can anyone help me find this song, the heavy metal one, please?

Hi. I was asking if anyone here knows who does the heavy metal song in the new Volkwagon Jetta Commercial??The ad aired just a few nights ago.I have been looking for this for 6 months now.It is also on the Land of the Dead website.

Peace.

Try the song "Rise and Oppose" by Diecast. This came from the VW comm where they're driving to the airport and the CD with the metal accidently gets turned on.

Thanks birdyman.But it is not the one.This a totally new Jetta ad.I saw it 3 days ago.The heavy metal is very thump thump thump.

Back