The Office

a_iver

Tauntor
Reaction score
There's supposedly a really good one on Sunday (I think after the superbowl).
Thou shalt watch.

Re: People who love The Office

:eek::eek: I was unaware of this. Thanks for the info. I shall watch as well. :):)

What'd everyone think of the superbowl episode? I thought it was pretty dece...the opening five minutes were way over-the-top, but hilarious nontheless. (Oscar trying to escape through the ceiling, Angela's cat, Kevin "rescuing" the snacks, etc.) Little odd that Dwight wasn't fired for his shenanigans...or arrested...but I'll let it slide.

I liked it. Not the greatest episode. The bootlegged movie scenes didn't work for me. I kinda wish they cut those scenes out. But overall I still enjoyed this episode.

I liked it. Not the greatest episode. The bootlegged movie scenes didn't work for me. I kinda wish they cut those scenes out. But overall I still enjoyed this episode.

Yeah, the whole Jack Black falling for a very advanced in years woman wasn't my idea of a good movie.

Anyone see last night's episode? I thought it was one of the best in a long time! Dwight and Jim planning Kelly's birthday was priceless!

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, with a woof woof here and a woof woof there. Here a woof, there a woof, everywhere a woof woof.

Both episodes were great! I loved that Michael sat in the back and made Pam drive.

Anyone else still watching this show? This past Thursday's episode with the 2 Santas was a classic in my opinion.

Back