New Politicians

their bio is sort of like a smaller scale version of the postal service, which is kind of neat.

It's actually pretty cool. I didn't know he was a musician.

Doing good. Still at the Best Buy? Have any more good stories for us?

yeah, i'm still at best buy.
the only story i have is what happened to me during the day after thanksgiving, it's not much (well, it's still kind of a long story, i guess), but if you want to hear it i'll tell you.
the first incident happened as soon as we opened, which was 5 in the morning (i had been there since midnight).
i hadn't slept since the day before and i had just gotten a cold (which shouldn't be too shocking), when the first customer that i had consisted of a guy and his girlfriend.
they were shopping for mp3 players and were walking around when the girl took a swing at her boyfriend, jokingly.
the problem was that i just so happen to be walking between them and she smacked me in my chest, i started coughing and weezing (damn you asthma) and she kept apologizing over and over.
i said i was all right and not to worry about it.
the second incident involed those dreaded shopping carts i hate so much.
in our mp3 section, the cases where we lock up the mp3s is very low to the ground so sometimes we have to get on our knees to get on.
well, i was on my knees digging through the mp3s when i felt my right foot sort of twist and move closer to my left.
a sharp pain soon followed as it kept twisting and jerking back and forth.
i looked up and saw a lady trying to get her basket through where i was kneeling.
i looked at her and she had this expression on her face like she couldn't understand why her basket was moving.
i told that my ankle is not made to twist that way and if should could kindly stop until i got up.
i guess she didn't hear me because as i was saying that, she turned both of my ankles into speedbumps and proceeded to go on with her shopping.
the customers i had been helping looked at me to see if i was all right and i just sort of waved that i was.
the third and final incident involved both things that happened earlier, except they were done by one of my fellow employees showing a police officer what had happened to me.
every year, we have police officers in our store to make sure that nothing happens with the crowds of people that show up.
it was a very interesting day.

You always have the best stories. :) I'm sorry you're always getting all beat up at work. Who knew that place could be so dangerous?

i'm very accident proned, but i guess you already figured that one out.

Klutzes of the world unite! *falls out of chair*

i can't get it to work, my strong ass pop-up blocker won't stand down. the cd cover rocks though. :)

Back