Boom Boom, Shake, now drop?

aaronkephart

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Its a popular song found in some video games, and its got strictly bass that goes lowhigh, lowhigh, lowhigh, lowwwwwwwwwww

Pretty interesting song, I heard Boom in it several times. Anyone that can help me is a life saver!

Thanks,
Aaron!

That is not it. This song is much slower, and is full of bass. It transitions from low to high quickly, but the length of the notes are very long. It sounds like a bass guitar strictly, and the guys voice reminds me something that could come off of like...Burnout or ATV2 or some game like that. Maybe even Tony Hawk? Not sure.

Need more lyrics than "Boom" then.

The Sailor moon clip samples "Move Shake Drop" by DJ Laz, Pitbull and Flo Rida which samples "Satisfaction" by Benny Benassi and that's all Google can tell us based on the information you provided.

I know....this sucks. I can barely hear what he is saying due to the incredible bass flowing from the speakers. I heard this song twice. It could be click click boom? not sure?

Nawww...shoot. I need like a hardcore gamer that knows game soundtracks or something.

It sounds similar to Hey man nice shot by Filter, as in the bass and such.

Anyone have any more ideas?? They all are similar, and I'm not even sure that those lyrics are correct.but thanks to everyone who is trying...ahh.

Back