Six Feet Under

Delalakija

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song on Six Feet Under tonight (Terror Starts at Home) where Claire and all their friends were tripping on drugs and singing a guitar and piano driven song. The refrain was : "I need you so much closer." It's a beautiful track and i'd love to know who it's by.

Cheers!

Del

anyone recognize the cracker song from the "grinding the corn" episode of Six Feet Under that aired Sunday, August 15th? it is playing in the scene where brenda is making out with her pot supplier.

Does anyone know the name of the instrumental music used under the end credits of last night's "Six Feet Under"?

It was a beautiful piece of music.

I'm guessing the name of the episode you want is just called "Untitled." The music credits for that episode are here.

In a recent episode of "Six Feet Under" (the one where Peter Krauss's high school sweet heart dies) all of the women (including Kathy Bates) go down to the morgue where the body is and start singing a song with the lyrics "calling all angels." The song wasn't credited, and the only song I can think of is the one by Train - "Calling All Angels" (farfetched, huh?). Anyways, as the young lady was a hippie and all the old ladies probably wouldn't know a contemporary song (as well as the fact that I didn't recognize the tune), I figured this might not be the right version/song. Does anyone know what this song is? Thanks.

Music playing during the final dream sequence that David has towards the end of the episode? They don't post tonight's episode in the guide until later or next week, I guess.

Figured it out - "Strawberry Letter 23" by the Brothers Johnson.

Does anyone know the name of the song played at the end of Six Feet Under on 8/14/05. They kept repeating the words "Cold Wind Blows".

Maybe "Cold Wind Blows" by Gary Moore? You can hear a clip here, track 2.

Cold Wind by Arcade Fire it's on the soundtrack Six Feet Under: Everything Ends, Vol.2 (Music From The HBO Original Series)

you can listen to the sample here

i just saw the finale and came right here to ask if anyone knew what the end song was.

thank you for reading my mind!

there was a song on the special of the series (six feet under: 2001-2005) and when they were showing all the various beginning-deaths there was a song that played that sounded like, 'all the people just die, die.' but I can't find it anywhere on the internet.

Back