Dead Snow

tovette

Reaction score
There's some choral music at the end of the trailer for the movie dead snow, it's pretty familiar piece of music, but I can't remember the name. Can anyone help?

Here's the link to the trailer
www.deadsnow.com

apparantly when it comes to classical music, no one has a clue here.

That's Beethoven's "Ode to Joy" from his Ninth Symphony.

I can't find a decent preview of the choral version on Amazon. The full name is Symphony No. 9 in D minor, Op. 125 "Choral": IV Presto.

apparantly when it comes to classical music, no one has a clue here.

Actually, several folks here are very knowledgeable regarding the identification of classical music, opera, orchestral, etc.

hi everybody!
I was looking for the name (or at least the band name) of this song in the movie "Dead Snow". it's also the first song of the trailer.
I am seaching my ass of for this song, so if sombody could help me out that would be realy nice.

DeadSnow.com

thx in advance

Last edited:
hi everybody!
I was looking for the name (or at least the band name) of this song in the movie "Dead Snow". it's also the first song of the trailer.
I am seaching my ass of for this song, so if sombody could help me out that would be realy nice.

DeadSnow.com

thx in advance

The song is 'Awakening' by Benea Reach, from the album 'Alleviat'. Pretty good, heavy stuff. Scoured the net looking for this song, too -- thought I'd share my find. You can listen to the song on Imeem.

http://www.imeem.com/people/cIe85ec/music/dXdGS2Fd/benea-reach-awakening/

Back