UFC Primetime

tcfromkc

Reaction score
There is a french rap song played during the show Wednesday night, you can also watch it by clicking on the front page of UFC.com and playing, it is about the halfway point of the show when George St. Pierre is training. I would like to know the name of the song, someone please help?

UFC Primetime Episode 2

Does anyone know the song playing near the beginning of the show while BJ is running/training?? There are no lyrics but i would really like to know what it is.

Re: UFC Primetime Episode 2

The song begins at about 2:15 in...

UFC Primetime Episode 3

Could anyone point me in the direction of the artist and song name for the song that played when Rashad Evans met George St. Pierre to spar? Any help would be appreciated.

Yet another UFC Primetime

I dont believe anyone is going to be able to find this, but throught the UFC Primetimes, all episodes. Theres that drum / techno kinda motovational kinda beat (no words). If ANYONE can get there hands on whats this called, Alot of respect and greatly appreciated!

I believe it might start at 2:30?? Im not sure because i dont know whether its the beggining of it or not, but heres another view of it Around 7:30ish. And again, any help greatly appreciated. LINK

UFC PrimeTime

Hey,

I've lurked around these forums for a year or so, but I finally have a question that hasn't been answered yet. I'm wondering what the song is that's on UFC PrimeTime (GSP vs Hardy). It's in this YouTube clip at about the 3:46 marker.

Anyone know? Thanks! :)

Re: UFC PrimeTime for UFC111

Ahh! Finally found it, Hot Ride by The Prodigy, but it seems like it has less lyrics than the Radio Edit version on iTunes.

EDIT: Wow I'm slow, I didn't even see that reply! Damn that was fast! :)

Last edited:
I didn't see it addressed here.

What is the song playing on the last episode of the GSP v Hardy Primetime show?

The song is at the end of the show and has lyrics that say (roughly) "Pack up your bags, run to the hills, lets go" Very moody song that fit the show perfectly.

Heard it on Vampire Diaries too.

Thanks

Sorry, was rewatching the Primetime show again and the song is at the end of the 2nd show.

By the way, the song is "Young men dying" by The Black Angels

Awesome song!

My question is simple enough but couldnt find the song that I am looking for. The song is when the UFC 100+ start, right afther the gladiotor dress up and stop the animation with him , a bit before the real start of the tv show. I hope everybody watch atleast once this tv show and could help me.

Ok, new Primetime show with Rampage vs. Rashaad.

In the second show, while Trevor's wife vacuums there is a song playing which sounds much like the Black Keys but I can't figure out which song it is. It has lyrics "I want you love, I need you love...most of all, most of all."

Help!

Also, in the commercials for this fight, there is a rap song playing, any ideas on that too?

ufc primetime lesnar vs. velasquez episode 1

the spanish rap song played while velasquez is starting to train at gym

UFC Primetime Velasquez vs Dos Santos

There's a real catchy song at around the 20 minute mark of the program where there's a series of exterior shots of Salvador Brazil that segues into Junior Dos Santos training. The song starts with a woman singing then transitions into hip hop. All performed in perhaps Portuguese? Anyone know the artist & song?

Thanks!

UFC Primetime Edgar vs Maynard Song

Hi guys,

I have scoured the internet and used every song identification tool like Shazam and Soundhound but nothing. I searched several lyrics databases and websites and still nothing. Any idea what the song is at the beginning of this episode?

Someone replied on youtube that its a song by Sean Price called "It ain't about you" and would be on his new album "Mic Tyson" that just dropped but its not on there as a track.

Thanks!

Back