Disney Theme Parks "What Will You Celebrate"

DebG76

Reaction score
There are several commercials but the one I remember most about is where a lady is at the cash register at the grocery store,looking through her coupons and she suddenly pulls out an envelope from Disney. Anyway,the song says something about "the time of your life." It's also(as I just remembered) in the commercial promoting that you get in free to any park on your birthday. OK...I was just doing a little more searching and I found out that Corbin Bleu sings a version of the song but that's not him in the commercial plus I don't like him anyway so if anyone knows who it is in the commercial please tell me.

Last edited:
Sounds a lot like Five For Fighting. I haven't been able to find any of their songs with the lyrics. Here's the lyrics for this song:

It's the time of your life
You don't want to miss out
On the here and now

Cause you get the chance
And you take it
Make it the best you can make it
Why should you hold back

It's the time of your life
You don't want to miss out
On the here and now

There's so many reasons why
That you don't want to stop
It's your chance live it up

For everything you do
Lets celebrate life, woah
Lets celebrate life
Everything you do
Lets celebrate life

The version in the commercial is sung by Ricardo Padua - there is no full recording of it by him- just the Corbin Bleu version...

I'm totally with DebG76 on this one.

If there is no full length version of this song "Celebrate You" there should be.
If anyone should know of a full version by Ricardo Padua, I'd appreciate knowing just where it might be found.

C'mon Disney, in this day and age we all need to "Celebrate You" just a bit more.

Skidave

Back