The Wrestler

J34XALPHA

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what each of the songs in the strip club scenes in the movie "the wrestler" is. Rourke goes back to the couple of times in the movie. I do not want the soundtrack list. I already checked it and i couldnt find the songs. Most of the songs im looking for sounded like hip hop type songs one of the songs lyrics were "i got a question if you can answer this i got a question" thats one of the lyrics to one of the songs. Took place after he leaves the bathroom
thats just one of many
the only one i found was stuntin like my daddy by lil wayne

i do not mean bruce springsteen mostly sounded kind of like a hip hop type song
just watch all those scenes in the strip club and please respond back

Whats up my friend?
Hope your day is well. I was just doing some research on my movie the wrestler in which i did the track entitled "Just let your freak out" That is one of the songs they play in the strip club that the women are dancing to. It is a hip hop, r n b song with lyrics similar to what you've asked about.

My song comes on after mickey rourke has the heart attack and goes to talk to marissa tomei.
its a uptempo hiphop r n b cross with me rapping on it as well but the movie version does not have it. only soundtrack.

I hope this answered your questions and have a great Evening!

Whats up my friend?
Hope your day is well. I was just doing some research on my movie the wrestler in which i did the track entitled "Just let your freak out" That is one of the songs they play in the strip club that the women are dancing to. It is a hip hop, r n b song with lyrics similar to what you've asked about.

My song comes on after mickey rourke has the heart attack and goes to talk to marissa tomei.
its a uptempo hiphop r n b cross with me rapping on it as well but the movie version does not have it. only soundtrack.

I hope this answered your questions and have a great Evening!

I think the song he mean goes like this: I GOT A QUESTION IF YOU CAN ANSWER THIS I GOT A QUESTION THE BOY...... Its comes about 19 minutes in the film...When hi comes out of the toilet at the stripp club..
I dont find the song but i want it.... Pleas help...

I think this is the one you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAD A HARD TIME FINDING SONGS TOO
BUT THE NAME OF THERE ARTIST IS THERE

I THINK THE ONE YOUR LOOKING FOR IS SAMSAYA - DODGE IT
HERE IS THE LINK
http://www.myspace.com/samsayamusic

IT PLAYS IN THE SCENE WHERE HE COMES OUT OF THE STRIP CLUB BATHROOM

SHE HAS A MYSPACE PAGE
LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS IT

Re: I think this is the one you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAD A HARD TIME FINDING SONGS TOO
BUT THE NAME OF THERE ARTIST IS THERE

I THINK THE ONE YOUR LOOKING FOR IS SAMSAYA - DODGE IT
HERE IS THE LINK
http://www.myspace.com/samsayamusic

IT PLAYS IN THE SCENE WHERE HE COMES OUT OF THE STRIP CLUB BATHROOM

SHE HAS A MYSPACE PAGE
LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS IT

Yes this is the song:D
But it was better when the girls dancing to it=)

Thanks

Re: I think this is the one you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! I bet this is the one you are looking for [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9EYoQR2epo[/ame]

That girl is awesome! She has a great voice.

Back