NFL Network

Sunna

Reaction score
Anyone know the song playing during this commercial. It has a guy named right that is doing different jobs for NFL players, going over films, throwing passes in practice, etc.

I heard a song on a commercial for the NFL Network Behind The Scenes and I hadn't heard it in MANY years. Does anyone know the song that's playing in the background. The commercial is kinda in slow-mo and the song has a very appropriate 'feel'. I'm dyin' to figure this song out!!

I am also looking for the music from an NFL Network ad and it is probably the same one. The ad in question is an ad for NFL Total Access with Rich Eisen (one of the tag-lnies is "Being Rich Doesn't Suck") and shows Rich Eisen getting personal access to players in the dressing room baths, in shops etc... there is no words in the ad and the song is a laid-back bluesy rock song...sounds like a classic but I can't even make the lyrics out to search google....thought it was "my fantasy" but that turned up the wrong songs...anyway...if anybody knows it or if you find your NFL Network ad song, let me know!

Does anyone know what the song is on the NFL access commercial with that Rich guy? It has "fantasy" in the lyrics

Mr. Fantasy by Traffic.
I think it was already answered actually, you can just do a search on the forum for "fantasy"..

Hey - this is an awesome sight.

This is a NFL Network commerical, seen on ESPN, FOX, CBS, ABC or just about any sports channel. It has Rich Eisen and a couple of football players. In the commerical it stats that its "good to be Rich Eisen." I can't really make out the song, but I know there was really no instruments, or anything. Just a man singing. Sorry that this is to brood. Thanks a lot though!

Well I found the song - just for anyone who else needs it, its Traffic - Dear Mr. Fantasy.

there is a song that they play in the NFL network commercial and at the end it says on the screen being rich is muy bueno. Its a classic rock song and thats about all I know. it was played in a budweiser radio commercial late in december.

....it has some NFL defensive lineman dancing to some disco style song. What is the name of this song? at the end of the commericial it says "imagine the possibilities - NFL Network."

Does anyone know the song on the NFL network about Qbs having all the time? The lyrics go something like "There's all kinds of time, suddenly there's all kinds of time." Its a good song. Does anyone know where I can get it or what it is?

Does anyone know the name of the song they play for the new nfl network commercial... has different people in it and different shots taken in clips that are put together for the commercial with unknown actors and i think players. Its not a song you hear on the radio its like a syphony type song that i have heard on NFL Films documenteries they play it when theres like a victory... anyone know? thanx

There's a lot of NFL commercials out for the playoffs. There's one with shots of different quarterbacks with the lines "he takes a step back, he's under attack..."

That particular song is by Fountains of Wayne and is called All kinds of Time.

-s

Does anyone know the name of the song that is playing during this commercial? It sounds like Jars of Clay. Chorus is singing "All kinds of time, all kinds of time."

if anyone here watches nfl network game of the week a lot, they play some song. at one time they were showing the tape of the patriots and the colts in the playoffs this year. and there was one play where corey dillon was runnin untile he to the 3 or 2 yard line. the play started and he ran into to someones back then he cut back outside towars the sideline and ran to the 3 or 2 yard line. they were playing some special song. i forgot how it goes its like bum-bum-bum-bum....bim-bum-bum-bum-bum...bim-bum-bum-bum-bum. its like a band beat type song. i think its on the new nfl films album but i dont know which song and theres like 700 songs on the 6 or 7 disc set. can sum1 plz help me

The last few weeks I have caught a new NFL Network commercial and a song playing with clips of Quarterbacks new and old like Bart Starr, Terry Bradshaw, John Elway and the song is very nice and I wanted to know if anyone knew this was a song. Any help would be appreciated. I know one of the lines goes something like "he's out of control" but don't hold me to that. Thanks again.

If it's the one I'm thinking about (with a line about "he takes a step back"), it's All Kinds of Time by Fountains of Wayne.

Great commercial, BTW

-s

I am trying to find out the name of the song played in the latest commercial for the NFL Network. The commercial is sort of like futuristic like the Jetsons, and some of the people in it are Jerome Bettis, Carson Palmer, Dhani Jones, Kurt Warner, and at the end Rich Eisen, Terrell Davis, Rod Woodson, Lincoln Kennedy, and Emmitt Smith. Some of the lyrics played in the commercial I think are:
go where you could never go before
come on in
we're kinckin' down the door
everything you want is here to see
take a backstage tour like a v.i.p.

Any help would be awesome!

Back