Taken

The song at the end of that 5 minute clip is just the end of The Dragster Wave by Ghinzu, available on iTunes. Sweet track, the piano solo is used in the earlier trailers. Still wish someone knew the name of the vocally track at the beginning of the first trailers.

Thanks for posting that link! It occured to me when I saw I had a response that linking to the piece might be helpful. Yes, quite operatic indeed.

I'll research that track.

Thanks again gentleman.

Does anyone know the song toward the end at the party. It is a fast techno song, sounds european. Any tips would be great. Thanks

How about some more details...the scene I am talking about is when he shows Jean Claude's id and walks into the party and spots St Clair getting in the elevator. the song is a very quick beat dance techno. You can hear a woman's voice singing and what sounds like bagpipes. The lyrics sound like "stuck in a mirror...im not perfect...im not impressed at all." I have watched the clip over and over and can only make out those words. Please help if possible.

Duplicate topics merged.

Please stop creating new/duplicate topics for this exisiting soundtrack thread. Thanks.

Back