Walgreens in-store

iluvcf

Reaction score
I have heard this song in Walgreens, Kohls, and even the grocery store. Here are the lyrics as I heard them ... sounds like singer along the lines of the girl from Sixpence none the Richer, Lisa Loeb and older from around 1999-2000 like from a teen movie.

Lyrics (what I think)

.... Say (Stay?).... when you come and go ...... I need to know (now?)..... I need you so ... love will come and go .... goodbye

I have tried millions of variations on Google with no luck. Thanks

Sara

I've heard that song about a million times and it's currently looping in my head right now but for the life of me I don't know the artist or song title. I worked for wallyworld for a loooong time so maybe it'll come to me. Let's see if I happen to remember or find it sometime soon. <_< :)

Random guess... "Where Do You Go" or "Please Don't Go" by No Mercy? (Their two hits were very, very similar.)

The girl that was the lead singer of Sixspence is Leigh Nash. She actually has a solo album out. You could probably look her up on amazon or itunes and see if she's it.

Originally posted by summagirl@Oct 6 2006, 10:00 AM
How about "Sway" by The Perishers? One of my personal faves.
Sorry - I actually meant to type "Sway" by Bic Runga for the musician. Glanced at the wrong artist in my iTunes list.

Sorry - the Bic Runga song is the only one I could think of that matched most of your lyrics. It was in American Pie I believe, and is played a good amount in stores, but guess it doesn't fit. I'm stumped!

what about Stay by Eternal? It might be a little more pop than Lisa Loeb or Sixpence and possible older though...

I heard at work recently and I swear it sounds like The Corrs but I can't find a song that sounds like it. :(

I am trying to find the title of this song, this is the best clip i have, i keep hearing it at work and i need help finding it thank you!

you have to turn it up as its hard to hear!

thnaks again!

Song from Walgreens Radio

Since I work there, it's very hard sometimes to pull alot of words from a song. I keep hearing a song that sounds like a 90s era song, and the words "Do you understand" are in the chorus. I can't give much more info, unless I'm able to pull more from it later. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Was at Walgreens this weekend and heard a song play there and I thought I'd be able to remember the lyrics and google it later but I forgot the exact lyrics! :( It was something like: "girl/lady of/in my dreams"...not sure if he said "wake up" also in the song. It's an 80s soft rock sounding song/ballad sung by a male. It's probably a known 80s band or male singer because he has a typical 80s euro singing voice. It's a really romantic lyrics/sounding song. If you can pleaseeeee help, thanks!

Re: Song heard @ Walgreens - need title and artist!

It probably isn't this song... this is the only one from the 80s I could think of that is called "Girl of My Dreams"

http://youtu.be/U59z_KhAbnI
Bram Tchaikovsky - Girl Of My Dreams

Heard song again at Walgreens and was able to record it on cell phone and later google it. Just wanna update, it's: "You Are The Girl" by "The Cars."

Back