CSI NY Season 2

45Calibur

Reaction score
I was wondering what the music is during when Mac, and the other guy are splashing the dummies with the fake lye, what music is that?

Thanks in advance.

can someone tell me what the song was at the beginning when the two people were making out in the elevator before the man was shot??

Thank you

there was another song too kind of midway that had a guy with a deep voice singing....I thought it was a canadian artist named kyprios but I guess not....anyone know what this was?

I was looking for the song in the middle of the show too. Kinda a hip-hop song, really deep voice? I would be thrilled if someone knows what it is. You wouldn't think a CSI song would be hard to find, but it is like a fricken bermuda triangle trying to find that song. <_<

thanks

There is a song playing after he starts to disect the lung and when they are doing some other stuff in the lab. thanks for the help.

Are you talking about the show's theme song? It's "Baba O'Riley" by The Who.

Anyone know how to find out what the title of the song is they were playing - while on the scene there were a bunch of dolls heads and an incredible song in the background, somewhat techno somewhat house. Thanks in advance...

I know the one that was playing in the beginning sequence while those guys were throwing the snowballs, running and went into the doll room was "invincible" by okgo..but i am not sure if another one came on right after it or not..it is worth a shot to liste to

The classical music they used when showing the chefs cooking was really nice. Does anyone know what is it called? Thanks in advance.

Anyone know the name of the song being played at the beginning of last night's episode od CSI New York? There were a few people in their bathrooms in an apartment building while it was being played.

Thanks

the episode was the one where a hospital helecopter was hijacked/some phonesex girl was killed in an alley

The song was in a montage near the middle of the episode, starting with fingerprinting/putting information on the glass board... rock song...electric guitar with effects, drums, bass, possibly some keyboards, the singer sounded simmilar to the singer from the clash, i didnt catch most of the lyrics, but i am pretty sure the last line was "something is coming into my soul"
thanks in advance for any help

Those weren't the lyrics.. but I was able to jot some down. I was curious too :)

The song is Banquet by Bloc Party.

You're welcome!

Can someone please list for me all the songs that were featured in that episode with the guy that thought he was superman, please help me out I need to know the name of a couple of songs from that episode :(

Anyone know the artist and song played at the end of last night's eppy??? It was the closing scene with Stella looking around her apartment and packing a bag to leave for the hotel. It was a strangely beautiful song. Woman's vocals and some lyrics include "You were my sweetest downfall". Thanks in advance for your help.

thatsmyjam

Back