Advertising

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: CSI NY Season 2

Status

Sponsored Links

The classical music they used when showing the chefs cooking was really nice. Does anyone know what is it called? Thanks in advance.

Status

Anyone know the name of the song being played at the beginning of last night's episode od CSI New York? There were a few people in their bathrooms in an apartment building while it was being played.

Thanks

Status

the episode was the one where a hospital helecopter was hijacked/some phonesex girl was killed in an alley

The song was in a montage near the middle of the episode, starting with fingerprinting/putting information on the glass board... rock song...electric guitar with effects, drums, bass, possibly some keyboards, the singer sounded simmilar to the singer from the clash, i didnt catch most of the lyrics, but i am pretty sure the last line was "something is coming into my soul"
    thanks in advance for any help

Status

Those weren't the lyrics.. but I was able to jot some down. I was curious too

The song is Banquet by Bloc Party.

You're welcome!

Status

Can someone please list for me all the songs that were featured in that episode with the guy that thought he was superman, please help me out I need to know the name of a couple of songs from that episode

Status

Anyone know the artist and song played at the end of last night's eppy??? It was the closing scene with Stella looking around her apartment and packing a bag to leave for the hotel. It was a strangely beautiful song. Woman's vocals and some lyrics include "You were my sweetest downfall". Thanks in advance for your help.

thatsmyjam