Re: 9 trailer music?

Yes, the group is Coheed & Cambria and the song is called "Welcome Home".

You can get it on itunes.

Thanx! Do you know if there's instrumental version only?

Thanks big for the information! )) We will search for the choral version of this composition...

So far there is no Instrumental version of the song. The music in the trailer was the song as is just edited.

Id also be interested in knowing what the song in this trailer is.

Hello all,

I am trying to see if the music used in the commercials advertising the new animated movie 9 is from the movie soundtrack or was made for tv ads. There are two song versions for what seems like the same commercial. One is a rock style one, and the other is more electronic. Neither one seems to be inline with the type of movie it is which leads me to believe its not from the movies. I apologize for being so vague. Any ideas?

Hello all,

I am trying to see if the music used in the commercials advertising the new animated movie 9 is from the movie soundtrack or was made for tv ads. There are two song versions for what seems like the same commercial. One is a rock style one, and the other is more electronic. Neither one seems to be inline with the type of movie it is which leads me to believe its not from the movies. I apologize for being so vague. Any ideas?
IT is a Coheed and Cambria song. Welcome Home. Is that what you were looking for? I think it might be in the soundtrack, but well have to see when the movie comes out.

Back