Music Video

SeeSaw

Reaction score
Does anyone the song in a music video with Katie Holmes in it? The band has three members, the lead singer in the band is a woman with blonde hair, in the video she is wearing a blue shirt, and in the video the guitar player presses something on the floor and the band starts to float.

Maybe it's Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me, but i didn't see floating in the youtube video.

Thanks for the reply! But it's not ''Sixpence None the Richer''. The band I’m talking about only has three members in the band, and in the video Katie Holmes is shown in a small T.V.

Thanks for the reply! But it's not ''The Fly'', the band I'm talking about has only three members, the lead singer is a woman, in the video Katie Holmes is shown in a small TV, and like around the middle the guitar player pushes something on the floor then the whole band starts to float.

I can only find reference of Katie Holmes being credited in 3 music videos.

The Flys - "Got You Where I Want You"

Eve 6 - "Tongue Tied"

Sixpence None The Richer - "Kiss Me"

The only video that fits what you are looking for is the Sixpence None The Richer Video which i've seen 2 different versions of. One video doesn't have Katie Holmes in it but it has 3 band members walking around and it is in black and white so you can't tell if the woman lead singer has blonde hair or is wearing a blue shirt. The video that has Kaite Holmes in it shows a blonde haired lead singer woman with more than 3 band members and she is wearing a blue dress but nobody floats in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33oFvuohrxA (in black and white)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5CWKxKMcLA (in color)

If these still aren't it at least we've eliminated possible choices.

In the video Katie Holmes is shown in a small TV, the band is inside a small bluish room.

Do you remember what type of song it is, or maybe what the song is about; or even better, what some of the lyrics might be? This could help narrow down the search.:)

I had the main lyrics of the song in my head, but now I don't remember them, some of the lyrics went something like this. '' When your high I stare down at you''. They are not correct, but it's close to the right lyrics.

Back