Smallville

Aciel

Reaction score
The WB's been airing a trailer for the season premiere of Smallville. In it, there's a song that goes something like;

"Oh no, I'm not listening
Oh no, I'm not listening
I'll stop her..."

or like;

"Oh no, I am a victim
Oh no, I am a victim
I'll stop her..."

By a male artist, including piano, guitar, etc.

If *anyone* knows what song that is, artist, title, etc. I'd really appreciate it! I'm dying to know what that song is.

edit: Found it. For anyone else who is wondering, it's "Firestarter" by Jimmy Eat World.

I was also looking for this song, and I couldn't find "Firestarter" by Jimmy Eat World anywhere for download - but I looked up the lyrics (it's a Prodigy cover) and they sounded nothing like the song I heard in the trailer. Are you positive it's the same song?

Looks like it might only be available through iTunes as an EP. Link to album on .

I found a copy - it's a good song so far, but sounds nothing like the one in the trailer. I could be wrong, though.

EDIT: And wrong I am - it is the same song.

the copy that you found is a copy of "firestarter" by jimmy eat world?

What is the song from the new Smallville trailer, "Crusade?" Someone is playing the piano in the background. I heard it's Jimmy Ea World's "Firestarter?" but I'm not sure, and can't even find that song. Please help! Thanks.

This song was in the commercial showing that Smallville was moving to the Family Channel for syndication (reruns). But the only part of this song they play during that commercial uses the lyrics...."It's So Nice To See You Here."

I wish I posted this earlier, but it didn't occur to me to post it here. What's the techno/dance song used for the "Exposed" commericals? It's used when Lois is stripping. The lyrics are like "the girl is attractive."

Nevermind, just answered my own question... it's "The Girl's Attractive" by Diamond Nights. An incrediblely cool song.

does anyone know what the song in the background of the smallville dvd box set commercial is?? - I can't make out who it is and I've been trying to figure it out everytime I hear it -

the lyrics i can recognize are "save me... save me"

Sounds like radiohead but not sure... anyone?

Could it be the title song of the show?
"Save Me" - Remy Zero

"Save me" plays at the beginning of the show, but i have not heard the one from the dvdv set. I will check with my friend at work. he should know.

Ok, this song was in commercial at da end of da episode , da one dat is shown at da end of each episode dat tells u wut artists had music playing during da episode, at da end of dis episode it said da show had music from Rise Against, the album was called somethiung like "the suffering and the witness" or something around those lines, the song was played during da commercial, and it was da song played at da end of da episode wen Lex gives Clark da wedding invitation to Lex & Lanas wedding, does anyone know da title ?

da lyrics went something like
"Tell me how im suppose to feel..."
dats all I remember

Gonna take a guess ...

Did some Googling for ya with the info you provided ...

Possibly ...

Rise Against - "Roadside" - CD: The Sufferer & The Witness

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Originally posted by DJEiffelT@Feb 9 2007, 03:00 PM
Gonna take a guess ...

Did some Googling for ya with the info you provided ...

Possibly ...

Rise Against - "Roadside" - CD: The Sufferer & The Witness

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.
"Roadside" by Rise Against

Get it at Amazon.

Back