Terminator Salvation

Sylanya

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the music in the new Terminator: Salvation trailer is? Here's the link. More specifically from when the logo's show up (0:27) to when the Kate character screams John's name (1:40). It might be two different pieces of music, but if someone could identify them for me, that'd really help out!

Re: Terminator: Salvation

It's:

Immediate Music - "Clash Of The Titatans" (No Choir)

Listen to it at:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWKQ7HCRX7M

Clip plays from 3:07-3:17

The clip of the track in this video is the choir version and the no choir version was used in the terminator trailer. You can hear the part of the song from the video clip about half way through the trailer clip. It's a hard track to come by as it is made by a music production company produced solely for advertisement/movie trailer/score/commercial use.

Re: New Terminator Salvation Trailer

The Day The World Went Away - Nine Inch Nails

THank you for finding the title of the song. To be exact, it is actually The Day The World Went Away (The Green Mix). There are several variations to the song including THe Blue Mix and the Red Mix.

THank you for finding the title of the song. To be exact, it is actually The Day The World Went Away (The Green Mix). There are several variations to the song including THe Blue Mix and the Red Mix.

You got me all excited thinking that was gonna be the right song, but it's not. The version in the T4 trailer has a drum beat that's not in the green mix or the other two.

You got me all excited thinking that was gonna be the right song, but it's not. The version in the T4 trailer has a drum beat that's not in the green mix or the other two.

Sadly, the version you hear in this trailer was specifically made for the trailer...who ever did it simply added a drum beat to the song.

Oh well...

Sadly, the version you hear in this trailer was specifically made for the trailer...who ever did it simply added a drum beat to the song.

Oh well...
its in seeqpod.com just type in nine inch nails - nine inch nails - the day the world went away

its in seeqpod.com just type in nine inch nails - nine inch nails - the day the world went away

I don't understand why this is so hard to understand. That's NOT it. That's the still version and the quiet version. Neither of which are in the trailer.

the only difference is the drums, other than that, that is the song your looking for

Not sure if anyone has posted this... BUT check this website. Probably your best bet for the song. I think the very first one... War Distortion Mix is the one everyone is looking for.. if not THE remix from the trailer. I signed up just to post this to everyone!!!!

Gives me goosebumps!

You can download it for free, even Trent Reznor doesn't care. hahaha

http://www.ninremixes.com/index.php?showonly=The Day The World Went Away

:p

Not sure if anyone has posted this... BUT check this website. Probably your best bet for the song. I think the very first one... War Distortion Mix is the one everyone is looking for.. if not THE remix from the trailer. I signed up just to post this to everyone!!!!

Gives me goosebumps!

You can download it for free, even Trent Reznor doesn't care. hahaha

http://www.ninremixes.com/index.php?showonly=The Day The World Went Away

:p
It is indeed the closest track* man! Thanks a lot! I was never a fan of NIN before, but now I am! And this movie.. is gonna rock.. No doubt about it..

The quality is too bad man! Although its a 5 mb+ track with 128 kbps bitrate! Is there any other source for this same song? I hope there is!

Well its not the closest one.. It IS THE ONE! You can clearly make out the typical terminator drums at the end!

Re: Terminator Salvation TV Spot 10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPrRcp1cTQM

anyone know the music used in this tv spot?

it sounds so familiar!

i know it is not by x-ray dog music, veigar, robert bennet, future world music, groove addicts: full tilt, brand x music/magic box music, or two steps from hell. so that leaves immediate music, music junkies, pfeifer broz. music, or audiomachine.

any ideas?

-chris-

Terminator Salvation Extended trailer

Does anyone know what the music sounds in 1:26 to 1:49 for the Extended Trailer?

Do anybody no the name of the music that played in the 4 minute trailer? It played after John Connor says " you will not kill me" I keep hearing that song alot of times:blink:

Back