some suggestions?

emwalsh2

Reaction score
hey! i'm looking for some sexy songs. i have an idea of what i want, i just want more of it. haha i'm looking for songs with a slower, dirtier-ish kind of feel/beat to them. it's kind of hard to explain i guess but if you listen to some of these songs, maybe you'll get the idea and suggest something good for me.:D

what i already have is..

secret-maroon 5
secret-missy higgins
grace-kate navnevik
say you will-kanye west
cry me a river-justin timberlake (no idea why...but this song has always been hot to me haha)

i'm still kind of half and half on...

breathe-the cinematic orchestra
lay, lady, lay-bob dylan
come together-the beatles

and i know that closer by NIN and wicked games by chris isaak are like the most popular sexy songs ever but...i'm not so into either one...:unsure:

obviously i'll listen to anything. so suggest something please and i'll give it a listen!

thanks!:p

Color Me Badd - "I Wanna Sex You Up"

haha that's a little too...ridiculous...for me. not sexy at all, just (in my opinion) one of those songs to laugh at. i'm looking for something darker, thanks.

Massive Attack - "Angel"
Led Zeppelin - "D'yer Maker"
Jace Everett - "Bad Things"
Deftones - "Change"
Telepopmusik - "Don't Look Back"
Prince - "Cream"

I was going for that sultry, sexy vibe. You may or may not like all of those, but definitely give 'em a listen.

"What's It Gonna Be?" - Busta Rhymes ft. Janet Jackson (definitely is sexy lol)
"U Already Know" - 112
"VIP" - Jamie Foxx
"Lovesong" - The Cure
"Sex Toy" - Kottonmouth Kings ft. Tech N9ne (this ones kinky, not really sexy lol)
"God's Bathroom Floor" - Atmosphere (nice sounding, lyrics arent sexy tho)

i will definitely find some more, dnt wry ;)

One More Drink by Ludacris ft. T-Pain (personally love..n talks about 'stuff' in the chorus)

Sex Positions by Ludacris (this one is more naughty..self explanatory)

Hips Grown and Sexy (Remix) by Adina Howard (sounds like a stripper song..thats actually good)

Daddy Back by Freekey Zekey (sounds like a summer song 'doin it in the park' feelin)

thats all i got so far..but im sure there's more. enjoy!

Well, good call on choosing a Maroon 5 song, that Adam Levine can really vamp it up when he wants to /: P
Anyway, an obvious choice would be "S-E-X-X-Y" By They Might Be Giants. apart from that, maybe "Hard to Handle" by the Black Crowes, "In the Next Room" by Neon Trees, "When Doves Cry" by Prince, "Sexuality" by K.D. Lang, or "I Hate Myself For Loving You" by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts.

This is mostly pretty tame stuff compared to some of the other posts, but I think it's still mostly pretty solid choices for... whatever it is you need such a list for.

Back