TNT The Closer, Leverage, Saving Grace, and Trust Me

Diem17

Reaction score
Recently TNT started showing a new comercial advertizing shows like The Closer, Leverage, Saving Grace, and Trust Me. they play a really good song for the commercial and i was wondering if any1 had any clue as to the name of the song, it starts witht he words "I'm a suspect, I'm a traitor..." thx in advance :D

Re: New TNT Commercial

thx a bunch, it's been bugging me for a while now :D

Ok yeah I think that is the song. But I also know it's not the whole thing. I think the TNT people used some kind of mash-up. Does anyone know how to email TNT to find out exactly what audio they use?

Recently TNT started showing a new comercial advertizing shows like The Closer, Leverage, Saving Grace, and Trust Me. they play a really good song for the commercial and i was wondering if any1 had any clue as to the name of the song, it starts witht he words "I'm a suspect, I'm a traitor..." thx in advance :D
I am trying to get the artist's name (that sounds like Nina Simone) that was playing when Mason was on a get away with his wife. One of the episodes last month I believe. Any idea?

Anybody know the song and artist that played in the Trust Me episode where Mason was supposed to be going away with his wife. I think it aired in March. Sounds like Nina Simone but not positive.

Back