Bolt

Not yet, but it is on my "to watch" list. I may not get to it until it is DVD released.

I took Connor to see this. I thought it was kind of long for a kid's movie but other than that it was really good. Very cute and it actually made me chuckle at a couple parts.

How was the Cars short film before the movie?

Connor was just staring at it like, WTF??
It wasn't bad, don't get me wrong. It was funny and cute, I think Connor was a bit lost but he is 3 so I guess that's understandable. I was disappointed because they changed the voice for Lightening McQueen. Wonder if Owen Wilson wanted too much money.

I did not go see the 3D version.
I saw the plain version and love it!
I love Bolt when he was a puppy!
That reminds me, The reason why Bolt has his name is because a girl by the name of Penny went to a pet rescue center to look at puppies and she saw this cute white puppy that shown how fast he is.
I also love the cat Mittens!
The music is great in this movie!
I don`t care for the hamster. He is not funny!
I am also glad that this movie is rated PG because of some scenes in this movie would cause some kids under the age of 7 to get scared and worried.

I liked the cat with the evil laugh that used to go to Bolt's trailer to mess with him.

Okay so you like the evil cat that bothers Bolt.....So what.
I don`t care.

This reminds me of a trolling member from another website i was on.
I created a post and then from there on she twisted things around to make it look like it is my fault and not hers.

This reminds me of a trolling member from another website i was on.
I created a post and then from there on she twisted things around to make it look like it is my fault and not hers.

No, no. No twisting here. Like I said. No worries. Just a misunderstanding. :)

I don`t hate the chuby evil laughing cat, He is funny.
The part when he tries to do a evil laugh, Rar rar.
Also i hate the way Penny is treated by her agent, He is RUDE.
I love the scene where Penny`s Mom throws the agent out of the ambulance and says "We quit!".

All i hear from kids that are watching the scene when Penny runs and says "Bolt you came back, i thought i lost you, you are a good boy".

kids say to their parents "Why are there 2 Bolts?" "Is that Bolt?".

To all the kids that have watched that part of the movie the real Bolt with his carrot in his mouth starts to run up to Penny and stops because he sees another dog being hugged and kissed. Then he is very sad so he puts the carrot down and walks away.

Back