Revolutionary Road

d2michael

Reaction score
Song starts about 40 seconds in. I know it's "Wild is the Wind", but who sings it? It's been covered by David Bowie, and was originally sung by Johnny Mathis in the 1950s. I have the 50s Mathis version, it's not it. Help? Thanks!

I am looking for this song

it is about 1 minute. If anyone knows it please notify me! I would really appreciate it !

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very very ..... very much man !!!
I Owe u :)

The song from the trailer of which you speak is by Nick Drake. I'm sorry I don't have the song title right now, but I know it's him and possibly from his CD "Five Leaves Left."

Revolutionary Road International Trailer

hey everyone!

does anyone know the name to the song at the end of the trailer for Revolutionary Road?? here is the link so you can listen to it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ailTGu5Mzt4

this is different than the Nina Simone - Wild is the wind song.

Thanks!

I first heard the music on Comcast On Demand. It starts at 1:55. Anyone know it???

Re: Revolutionary Road (On Foxtel Box Office

Hi there,

I need some help with this one... i can't find a link, so i'm going to have to rely on anyone having Foxtel Box Office (or at least their ads) access.

I've seen recently an ad on foxtel for Revolutionary Road, and it's got two songs. the first is of no interest to me, i want to know the second song, the one that's all grandiose and sort of dark at the same time (i've already checked all the links from this thread and it's not any of them...)

Help very much appreciated...

Re: Revolutionary Road International Trailer

hi guys, this cue is called "Final Hope" and it is by audiomachine - not the piano piece but the orchestral one that sabazerehi posted

Back