Leverage

Bdub1

Reaction score
Anyone help out with the closing song on the 12/8 episode? Thanks

leverage season 1 episode 10

What is that song that is played at the beginning of the episode?

hi can anyone tell me song name in the beginning of leverage episode 10?

Don't recognize it. But, it sounded like it could just be stock music for the show, with a latin/salsa beat.:unsure:

Edit: Nevermind. I had the wrong epside. Sorry, I don't have a clue about Episode 10 "The 12-Step Job". I'll look around and see if I can find anything.

Okay - dug up this info:

"Speaking of clearance issues...I've been trying for the life of me to figure out this song that Jack Hurley's grunting over in the opening. It sounds like Shane MacGowan to me, but it's not a Pogues song I know. I can't get a very clear listen to the lyrics and can only grab a few snippets, but when I searched based on those I came up empty.

Since everyone and their mother keeps asking about the song from 12-Step, thought I'd chime in. Although I'm sure this info will appear in a future blog post by Rogers. In the script, Chris Downey and I indicated our desire for a Pogues-slash-Flogging Molly type tune. Because purchasing source music (prerecorded songs from established artists) isn't in our budget, we left the task in the very capable hands of our talented composer Joe LoDuca. "Can't Go Home Again" is the song he created for us. At the moment, it's not available anywhere. Will let you know if/when that changes." (source)

Don't recognize it. But, it sounded like it could just be stock music for the show, with a latin/salsa beat.:unsure:

Edit: Nevermind. I had the wrong epside. Sorry, I don't have a clue about Episode 10 "The 12-Step Job". I'll look around and see if I can find anything.

thanks for trying to help but its by Joe LoDuca called Cant Go Home

here is a link http://www.ifmagazine.com/new.asp?article=7934

Song on Leverage 8/26/09

Hi--Heard a bit from a song sung at the end of "The Two Live Crew Job" on Leverage 8/26/09, where Timothy Hutton and co-star Gina are shown in a cemetery. I tried various searches of lyrics, nothing popped up. There are guitar chords and a chorus then a male voice sings, "Im not sure yet, about life, about love, but in time, I'm sure, I'll be fine". Any clues or ideas? Thanks

I'm trying to find the name of the song used last year when the show was advertised. Popular song - can't think of the title or who the artist is. Can anyone help? They have a different one this year - I'm looking for last year.

Thanks

Hi People!
Newbie here! Sorry, if this is not the right place for a new? thread, but it's related. I am looking for all information about the song clip at the end of Season 4, Episode 13 "The Girl's Night Out Job" air date 12/11/2011. Anything would be greatly appreciated: Composer, Artist, title, full version of the song, etc. I think it might be, "Sh'ma Yisrael" but it isn't the one by Sarit Hadad. Seems more like a rumba-bolero. Hopefully, someone can help identify it? Thanks!

can anyone tell me leverage season 4 episode 14 starting scene song which is played in the car???

Back