Hair Cuttery

hair cuttery commercial

whats the song to that new hair cuttery commercial with a brunette with a short hair cut and all black pretending to sing to a song in her living room? i keep getting old songs in the yahoo! answers :\

i don't think thats the song I looked that one up and none of those are the lyrics

the song goes: my lover still, you're my cover(?) still, the one that shakes(?) my dreams, the only one for me

the commercial is very short and a guy sings it i see it on CBS if that helps!

I love this song too and I'm currently searching for the title and artist. If I find anything I'll post it here.

Re: hair cuttery commercial

whats the song to that new hair cuttery commercial with a brunette with a short hair cut and all black pretending to sing to a song in her living room? i keep getting old songs in the yahoo! answers :\
I contacted Hair Cuttery and was informed that the name of the song is 'Still'. The song was written specifically for the Hair Cuttery ad, and has not yet been released commercially. It is soon to be, however.

Re: hair cuttery commercial

Gabriella Cilmi: Sweet About Me

im looking for the new one thats out the one that has Make Me shine , does anyone know if thats the name of the song if so who does it

Back