Late Show with Dave Letterman

ttocsnacnud

Reaction score
Does anyone know who performed on the late show last night? I think her last name was Neass but what was the name of that song she sang? Does anyone know? I checked her website, but I couldn't stream any of the audio there so I couldn't figure it out. Thanks.

I'm betting it's Leona Naess. Her first album is called "Comatized" - it's pretty good.. I ended up buying her second too, but I was a little dissapointed. I didn't know she was on the late show, and I have to admit, I'm not up to date on any of her newest music.

Yeah, the song she performed was just her and a simple piano part, but it was amazing. I was pretty captivated...and I hope someone here knows the name of the song so I can buy that album or something. Thanks :)

Well, it looks like her newest album is a self titled one : "Leona Naess." I bet the song she played on the late night show is on it, since she'll be promoting her new material on tv... I think I might pick up a copy myself.

I think the song you might be looking for is "ballerina".. it's a neat little piano plus voals piece.

David Letterman

Last night (01/11/06) David Letterman Had Imogen Heap on as a musical guest Does anybody now the name of the song She sang. It says somthing about sombody being to cute

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong ...

I thought that, yes, while Imogen Heap was supposed to be the music guest on Letterman on 1/11/06 ... they ran out of time ... David mentioned at the end that they'd have to reschedule her performance ...

Has she since performed?

Just curious ...

Didn't see the show, but I know what song you're talking about. "Goodnight and Go" from her new album Speak For Yourself.

I think that song also got a little play during an episode of The OC.

Yes, She did that's how is saw it she was dressed in black kinda goth she played on what looked by 2 keyboreds

Thank you orange44 that was it thank you very much!

Does anyone have a musical guest list for Letterman for the past couple of weeks. Do you know where I can find it?
The problem is, I dont remember anything about the show, not even a name, all I know is that the guy was a singer/songwriter and Paul Shaffer was playing along with him. The song had something to do with "electricity".
Also, the band that played the night before that was also pretty good. Again, I have no clue, but the guy was wearing shades.

Thanks a lot

I think the episode you are thinking of is the 4.19.06 one w/ Tom Russell.

In December, on Late Night with David Letterman, there was a band consisting of a woman singing, a woman playing cello, and a man singing and playing piano. The vocal of the song was the man and woman singing "I'm alright, I'm OK" (or something similar) to each other.

I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the performers or the name of the song.

Thanks!

Originally posted by infinitetease@Jan 29 2007, 05:42 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this, but couldn't find them.
No prob, maybe you can find a video of the performance on youtube or google video.

Those were the first places that I looked. I've searched everywhere on the web that I can think of, and even sent e-mail to the Late Night (no reply yet.)

That was my first thought too (great song). But Damien hasn't been on Letterman in the last year unfortunately...

Hi, sorry that I haven't checked back in awhile.

It was Damien Rice & Lisa Hannigan - 9 Crimes.

They were on Leno, not Letterman.

Thank you all for helping me find this. I am very grateful.

Back