Red Dwarf

AlexG

Reaction score
Wow. I am so happy I found this place. You have located for me songs I had abandoned all hope of finding. Lenscrafters commercial? Got it. Perhaps someone can track down this little gem for me, too.

In the BBC Comedy series Red Dwarf, there's a section in the first episode where Dave Lister has been locked away in stasis. You get some beauty passes of the ship while some violin music plays. I want that music, and I want it bad. Now, here's the kicker: I want the music from the Remastered edition (which was a failed project that tried to redo the show's effects with modern computers. Think Star Wars special edition). In the original version (which is available on DVD along with an on-disc soundtrack for the season) there is a piece of music with drums and what sounds like a wood block being plinked with a mallet - it sounds like a clock. Whereas what I want is the music itself. Now, I could record it off of there, but that gives me the engine noise and the sounds of doors clanging open and shut, and I really don't want that.

Anyone think they can help?

If anyone remembers in Red Dwarf series VIII there's this scene where the crew has to face the prison guards in a game of basketball.

I wanna know what the song in the background is when Lister and the gang stomping the guards while they had...cough...you know...drank the virility juice.

Um... neither the Red Dwarf remastering nor Star Wars SE were "failures."

Back