Your cell phone?

jca

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What type of cell phone do you use?

Which cellular provider?

Do you use your mobile phone to text, read email, and/or browse the web?

Provider: Verizon
Cell Phone Type: Samsung Env
Use it for: Texting, Pictures, Videos, Calls, Song Identity

Motorola... don't know the model but I call it Razr 2.0 (it looks exactly like the first model except it's more compact)
T-Mobile
Phone calls... I'm old-school. :p

Motorolla Razr2 V9
Rogers (I'm Canadian eh)
Text only - I can't afford the web browsing LOL - also calls, pics, videos, music

ATT

Sony Ericsson W810i been pretty rugged so far. I dont use it for txt or web, but the mp3 player is used daily.

• Admin
Does anyone actually surf the web (or ever look at the web) on their cellphone?

iPhone users do. :)

I've posted to this site from mine.
So you would find a Mobile / PDA / WAP / iPhone version of this site useful then. ;)

chocolate
verizon
i use my cellphone for phone calls, texts, collecting ringtones and taking pics. i'm old school too...i'm at a computer all day, so that's what i use for the internets. when i'm not chained to my desk, i hang out with my friends because they all have iPhones and google for me. womp womp :)

I would use my phone for surfing the internet as it has the capability but it's an additional fee which just isn't worth it when I have my computer at home and don't rely on it for business use.

So you would find a Mobile / PDA / WAP / iPhone version of this site useful then. ;)
I like it when sites provide iPhone versions (like Amazon does), but Safari Mobile works well even for those that don't.

I honestly can't understand how WAP is even still around. Most phones that can't handle full web pages can't provide a decent web surfing experience at all, making the "WAP experience" just not worthwhile.

*Sony Ericsson T610
*AT&T
*I don't ever use the internet because it's way to expensive for me, and I text a couple times a year because I have no friends :nerd:

If you're looking for a new phone, you should check out the Sony Ericsson w580i. Really nice phone, I had one for about six months until it got into a washing machine-related accident.

Back