Britney For The Record

Re: Britney: For The Record

It sounded like a Coldplay song.

There was a lot of cool music in the special. I hope someone finds out the soundtrack listing.

The only non Britney song I could make out was Eluvium - Taken (when she was in New York talking about not being able to go out with her kids).

A few of her new songs were used briefly as instrumentals (Unusual You, Quicksand).

I too want to know what that last song was.

Thank you so much Trailermusicgirl! Too bad it's album only on iTunes. I hate when that happens.

Hey, I was wondering specifically if anyone knew the name of the track that plays over her choreography rehearsals, or if that answer was already given.

--J

I found the song, if anyone's looking for it.

It's My Angel Rocks Back and Forth - Four Tet

--J

Britney Spears: For the record

Does anyone know the song that Britney was singing in the recording studio about 1/3 through the program? It was a semi-fast song, and the recording studio techs were shown kindof dancing to it as she sang in the studio. I think one of the lyrics was "when I lose control." It's not on her CD, and I haven't been able to find it anywhere. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

hey i was wondering if anyone knew the song played before either the first or second commercial break...It is playing while britney is showed walking down a red carpet/public event cant quite remember. It seemed like the climax of the song was being played. Many drum fills. sorry for the vagueness

I hope this is an easy one for one of you but Ive given up trying to find out what it is. In the very beginning there is a piano playing and I was wondering if that was from an actual track....thanks for any help you can give me on this

Re: Britney Spears: For the record

The song that was played when Brit was in the studio is called Trouble. It was released as a bonus track on itunes. One of my favs on her new album!

Back