Chase credit card fraud electric guitar

mnbush

Reaction score
The ad where girl is ordering online and someone is sneaking up behind her screen only to be stopped by Chase Fraud protection. This is accompanied by an electric guitar instrumental that was the theme to an old TV show. What was the name of that show?

I can't believe it: I think I remembered the TV show. Was it Peter Gunn? And Duanne Eddy did the theme song?

ID Protection Newest Chase commercial

Hi! Does anyone know where the theme music for the newest Chase commerical is from. It's from a 50's or 60's TV show. It's driving me crazy!! Thanks!

"Chase Matters" credit card "spy / detective sounding song"

Does anyone know what the song is in the new chase credit commercial? It's an old famous song that's typically used in spy / detective movies. It sounds similar to the opening song for the movie sin city, with a drum beat and saxaphone music.

Re: "Chase Matters" credit card "spy / detective sounding song"

Thats the one! Thanks, been searching for 3 hours trying to find that song.

music from Chase Credit card commercial

The ad shows robbers breaking in through the back of a computer monitor and grabbing a credit card resting in the key board. There is music playing in the background and I have been trying to place it. Is it from Dragnet or some other cop/detective show from the 60's? It's making me crazy that I can't place it. Any help would be appreciated.

Back