Twilight

hersheysfan777

Reaction score
there are like 3 songs in the end credits, one by linkin park, one by paramore, but i couldnt figure out the first one.. does anyone know the first end credit song

hey!!

What are the 3 songs that play at the end of the movie.I know two of them ..one is Radionhead "15 Step" and the other is "decode" by paramore , but what is the other one??

what song plays during the Cullen's and especially Edward's entrance in the cafeteria...??

that's definitely it! thanks so much, it was killing me and i didn't want to have to see it again to figure it out!!!

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the name of the song that is played near the end.. when Edward is saving Bella and during the flashbacks before the hospital. I cant make out very many words which really sucks lol any help would be appreciated thanks!

Actually, I believe it's "Let Me Sign" by Rob Pattinson. It's available as a bonus track on the Twilight soundtrack.

There's no video but here is the song on Youtube.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdL-PdP8gho[/ame]

hey does anyone know the classic piano song being played when Edward and Bella are at his house listening to an old record? I know I've heard it elsewhere but can't remember where!

hey does anyone know the classic piano song being played when Edward and Bella are at his house listening to an old record? I know I've heard it elsewhere but can't remember where!

It's:

Debussy - "Claire De Lune"

(The song has been covered by many artists)

Back