Big Love

yorkie-diva

Reaction score
This driving me crazy I can't figure out this song on the HBO Big Love commericals...

"My woman's intuition is working on you, on you..."

sounds sort of retro, maybe from the 50s? Thanks!

Maybe "Woman's Intuition" by Angela Bofill.

You sure it was from the 50's? Let me know.

Does anyone know what music HBO used in the Big Love promo that aired last sunday?I think the Promo was on before the Sopranos, but I can't remember. Thanks for any info.

Big Love has aired an instrumental promo the past two weeks reviewing the show. Anyone know what the music is from?

The Promo is currently posted on HBO.com under Big Love music video if anyone wants to take on the challenge....

I remember this ad too...I really do like this music to.

I am guessing that its proprietary...but I could be wrong. It does seem like they use it on all of their "Big Love" commercials.

I hope someone on here knows...

They used the same music in the film Birth. I'll keep looking

The composer is Alexandre Desplat. On the Birth soundtrack, it is #1 entitled, Prologue.

The composer is Alexandre Desplat. It's the "Prologue" track on the BIRTH soundtrack.

This is driving me crazy too!! Please - if anyone knows what song this is, I'd really LOVE to know!!

Thanks so much!

There is a song that plays during a promo that runs just before each new Big Love episode. During the song, which contains the line "That's alright, it's ok" (or something close to that) the lines to the song flash up on a black screen. There are to males singing with a guitar. The point of the commercial is to let you know when the other showings of Big Love will show. Does anyone know what the song is that is playing?

It took me a while to find this so I'll post in case anyone else might be looking for it.

There's are new commercial on HBO for their Big Love Series and it has a guy singing "there's a stone where my heart should be.."

Anyway, this is "Lies" by The Black Keys.

Re: Big Love Commercial

It took me a while to find this so I'll post in case anyone else might be looking for it.

There's are new commercial on HBO for their Big Love Series and it has a guy singing "there's a stone where my heart should be.."

Anyway, this is "Lies" by The Black Keys.

Get it from Amazon.

Reactions: jca
Big Love Commercial: Falling In Air

Whats the song playing during the commercial for the new season of Big Love?

Yes I'd like to know this too.

It's the season 4 commercials that just started airing on HBO.

Back