Lie to Me

Reaction score
I'm looking for the song played in a preview for a new show on Fox. The show is called "Lie to Me." The commercial played during the new episode of "Bones" on Wednesday 11/26.

Thanks!

Re: "Lie to Me" on Fox

The only promo I've seen features "Don't Lie" by Bon Voyage. This one?

I'm looking for the song played in a preview for a new show on Fox. The show is called "Lie to Me." The commercial played during the new episode of "Bones" on Wednesday 11/26.

Thanks!
I believe you're looking for "Lie to me" by Stacy Wilde. It's on the "Tear down the sky" album (available on iTunes). Take Care.

Re: Lie to Me on Fox

This song:

Stacy Wilde - "Lie To Me"

aired again tonight during a commercial break of the show Secret Millionaire on fox.

new "Lie To Me" promo

I know the song in case anyone's wondering
It was recently aired I think Dec. 18
The Lyrics go like..."Everyone Lies, Everyone Lies"
It plays for like a second

Morrissey - Glamorous Glue

Does anyone know the song in the new trailer "Lie to Me"? i have already checked youtube and googled it, but now such luck any help would be appreciated.

Re: lie to me

Two of them are "Don't Lie" by Bon Voyage" and "Lie to Me" by Stacy Wilde.

Re: lie to me

Does anyone know who is covering the song Little Lies that was originally sung by Fleetwood Mac on the trailer for Lie to Me?

Re: Lie to Me on Fox

There have been several songs used in the promos.

Go Gators

HEY!!! I was actually looking for the Bon Voyage version, not the other one from their ads. THANKS!

Lie To Me on Fox

What is the song playing on the Lie To Me promo on fox? Does anyone know? Thanks!

Re: Lie To Me on Fox

Stacy Wilde - Lie to Me

Bon Voyage - Don't Lie

Arie Hest - Little Lies

Morissey - Glamorous Glue

These have been used in the promos; perhaps others.

Back