Manhunters Fugitive Task Force

Jutsao

Reaction score
Hey,

The commerical airs on the Discovery channel as of recently. The shows name is Fugitive Strike Force or something along those lines and it opens with some scenes of what looks to be surveillance video of people commiting crimes and then cuts to some action scenes of SWAT officers jumping out of a van, busting down doors, or some other played out cliches yadda yadda yadda. Anyway...

The only lyrics (if you can call them that) I can give you are "Aaah here we go!" by a male vocalist with a deep voice at the very start and then followed by some hard rock guitar riff that then turns into a electronica type melody. (Sorry im not great with techno,house,trance etc.. etc... etc... genres) Overall it just has a hard rock / electronic sound that's fast paced and heavy.

I have heard it before on other TV shows and commericals so I assume it's fairly well known and im just living under a rock. Im pretty sure I have heard it used on Top Gear.It's beginning to drive me nuts because it sounds so familiar and I can't figure it out for the life of me.

Anyway thanks for your time, and if you can help me out... all the better.
Peace!

Does anyone know the song in the Manhunters Fugitive Task Force commercial? It's a show on A&E. Is a metal type of song.

Back