Without a Trace Season 7

ataxx69

Reaction score
Does any know the name of the song at the end of the episode? The scene Jack was looking in on his co-worker and she was holding her baby.

Any help would be greatly appreaciated!

Is it "Those Quiet Times" by Shady Bard. The album is called From The Ground up. Its track three on that album. You can get it on Amazon. Hope thats what your lookin for!! :D

Anyone know what song was playing at the end of tonight's episode of Without a Trace? I want it!!!!

Does anyone know the name of the song/artist played on tonight's episode "Better Angels?" The song was heard as the man walked into the ocean.
Thank you for your help!

Re: Without A Trace

"A falling through" by Ray LaMontagne, from his 2008 album Gossip in the Grain.

Song at the end of last night's without a trace

Can anyone tell me the song that played at the end of without a trace last night...the episode is called Believe me...with the crying mother teresa?
thanks

Without a Trace

it just went off.
there was a song at the end, it sounded just like a guy and a piano.
if anyone knows who it is..
let me know, im very curious.

Re: song at the end of without a trace..anyone??

i just thought i should probably describe the episode..
there was a lady and a baby that were fake-kidnapped, but then bad stuff happened..and then the dad and baby were reunited, and then they found the mother and she turned out to be okay too.
but yeah if you saw it and recognized the artist, fill me in.

Without a Trace

Does anyone know what the song was that played as Martin sat at a bar alone drinking towards the end of last night's episode-"Voir Dire". Sorry but I can't remember any of the lyrics but it was a guy singing

Back