Kath and Kim

neo979

All-Star Member
Reaction score
The theme song for the US version of Kath & Kim is "Filthy/Gorgeous" by the Scissor Sisters (ATOC remix). Get it here.

Note: I am able to post this prior to the show's premiere because the pilot has been made available through iTunes legally and with authorization from NBC Universal. No animals were harmed in the posting of this message.

Aw, I guess jca didn't like my Dr. Memory joke... I meant it as a compliment though.

Just updating your link. ;) New song/music info is always appreciated. :)

The iTunes Linkmaker that we use can be found here.

I'm looking for the song NBC plays during a "Kath and Kim" promo. It's a plug aired in between shows where Kath and Kim are dancing around in a studio photo shoot. The song playing is an instrumental, that's a mix of Speed Metal, and Latin horns.

Sorry, but I don't have a clip.

Thanks in advance!!!

Re: Ad for the show "Kath and Kim"...

Update. This promo airs every Thursday night just before "Kath and Kim" starts.

I'll try this one more time. Just to refresh, it's a promo which nbc shows (tonight) JUST BEFORE the actual show starts. It's a mix of Latin style horns mixed with speed metal.

Hope this finally works, and as always thanks in advance.

I'll try this one more time. Just to refresh, it's a promo which nbc shows (tonight) JUST BEFORE the actual show starts. It's a mix of Latin style horns mixed with speed metal.

Hope this finally works, and as always thanks in advance.
Hi, I'm new on here. I wish I would have seen your post about 30 minutes earlier. I am watching Kath & Kim now and I can't think how the song goes and now it will probably drive me nuts waiting till next week to hear it :0)lol
Have you checked the credits for the show? I will try to remember to look and see if I can find out.

Hi, I'm new on here. I wish I would have seen your post about 30 minutes earlier. I am watching Kath & Kim now and I can't think how the song goes and now it will probably drive me nuts waiting till next week to hear it :0)lol
Have you checked the credits for the show? I will try to remember to look and see if I can find out.

Thanks for relying! It won't be in the show credits unfortunately. It the song playing during the promo right before the show starts. Any help would be appreciated!

Yes, we know you mean this. It's just an interstitial jingle based around NBC's chimes for a silly network bumper. I seriously doubt it is part of anything larger, and Shazam doesn't recognize it as anything either. Now please stop bumping this thread unless you find new info. :)

Yes, we know you mean this. It's just an interstitial jingle based around NBC's chimes for a silly network bumper. I seriously doubt it is part of anything larger, and Shazam doesn't recognize it as anything either. Now please stop bumping this thread unless you find new info. :)

Thanks for the hotlink, but is there any reason why you disabled the comments? Perhaps someone might be able to ID the band but can't cause of the reason stated above.

Kath and Kim Australian Press Trailer.

Hi everyone, I am wondering what the Kath and Kim Australian press trailer them is (and the season 2 dvd " more ploise " menus theme is?). I'm wondering if they have names or something, if anyone has any kind of information could you please give it to me. Muchly Appreciated :eek:

Back