Hyundai holiday

nimue121

Reaction score
Anyone know whether the tune on the new Hyundai holiday commercial (features the Santa Fe) is an actual song? I've heard a similar techno version of the "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" from the Nutcracker suite, but this isn't it.

http://www.hyundaiholidayevent.com/

There's more than one remix of that song in those various spots. Check out the link from above--it's not the Red Baron version--it's a different track. (It's Cordovan, or so I've been told, done specifically for the spot). The other remix is indeed the Red Baron One.

You're quite right actually. At first I thought the one from the link above WAS the red baron mix just sped up, but upon listening more closely it definitely is a different mix for sure.

Shame too because I actually like (what seems to be) the Cordovan clip more, but can't find any mention of it anywhere online let alone a place to download or buy it.

Going to try emailing him to confirm, and find out if there's any way to nab a copy.

Okay adhead... straight from the horse's mouth, you definitely heard right. Thanks for letting us know!

> I did do that remix, glad you like it. Unfortunately there's no full-length
> version released anywhere--it was a work-for-hire just for that project.
> What you hear there is pretty much the whole thing--sorry!
> Best,
> Greg aka Cordovan
> www.cordovanmusic.com
> www.myspace.com/cordovan

Thanks adhead & numystic!

The Berlin Symphony was the version I was thinking of, but hadn't heard the Red Baron remix of it. Shame that the Cordovan isn't full length!

This song is an actual song. It's called "Up On the Rooftop". I think it was recorded by Gene Autry in the late 40's or 50's; it is not from "Dance of Sugarplum Fairies".

This song is an actual song. It's called "Up On the Rooftop". I think it was recorded by Gene Autry in the late 40's or 50's; it is not from "Dance of Sugarplum Fairies".
This thread is about a Hyundai ad that ran 2 years ago. I assume you a referring to a current Hyundai holiday commercial?

Back