by Lykke Li

Download from Amazon
Love Lockdown
by Kanye West

Download from Amazon
Let Me Entertain You
by Robbie Williams

Download from Amazon

From looking at the previews, it doesn't look like they didn't remix many songs or any at all.

Oh man, could somebody please identify a song. It was not one of the main live performances, but a recording played over the opening title sequence I think (right after Usher's performance, maybe?). It was just a few beats from an indie-type song, almost synth-like beats, with really laid-back understated singing. I know I'm not giving you much to go on, but if you recognized a brief clip of an indie song in the first five minutes of the show, please throw out its name.

Thanks in advance

i'm trying to figure out that song too! it was towards the end of the behind the scenes clips. with a girl just ohh-ing. soo good. i've heard the whole song.. but of course i can't remember any more of it! yeah.. an id on it would be great!

thanks!

I think perhaps we're talking about the same song.

The song i'm trying to find play in several segments of the show (More specifically, near the ending). The lyrics go as: "do do do do" (sounds like a electronic drum on fast speed), where a unknown female continues to sing softly "doo doo doo doo" and so on.

I know maybe it's not much to go on, but perhaps it's just enough for someone to remember what song it is.

It's driving me crazy! I've also heard the song in Forever 21 too.

yup. that's the one. it's so good. but i can't think of any real words to identify it! so frustrating!

Hey guys, I believe the song you are talking about is -

Peter Bjorn and John - Young Folks

maybe not, but great song regardless.

aww that is the song that the other two are talking about. very good one... but i was thinking about another song that was just ohhs... it was in the last behind the scenes clip... i think heidi was talking about something... it was very brief. but indie something or other. ahh.

Holy Sh!t, thanks xhemanx!!!
That's been driving me crazy ever since I heard it a few months ago at a pizzeria in Chicago. I had just regained my sanity when its inclusion in the VS show mind-f@cked me agin.
Thanks

Does anyone know the song (after The Ting Tings "Shut Up and Let Me Go") at the 0:42 minute mark playing while they are having their fittings in New York City?

aww that is the song that the other two are talking about. very good one... but i was thinking about another song that was just ohhs... it was in the last behind the scenes clip... i think heidi was talking about something... it was very brief. but indie something or other. ahh.

Found it, someone just posted it into the list.
It's "Little Bit" by Lykke Li. Hope it's the song you're talking about! :)

does anyone know the last song that they played at the very end.....i believe its a remix....it goes something like "im in love with you....".....male vocals..

Well, the show was meh, I still think the 2006 one was the best. By the way, it was "That's Not My Name" not "Shut Up and Let Me Go". The remix to it was AWESOME. Some one please duplicate it!

Chris Brown - With You

There was a part in the middle of the song and it seemed like a mashup. The lyrics were, "slave to love" or something similiar...

Can anyone identify this?

Yes! Does anyone know what song they were mixing in during "With You"? Anyone know if this mix was just done for Victoria's Secret or if it actually exist?

Anyone know if this mix was just done for Victoria's Secret or if it actually exist?
DJ Jeremy Healy produces all the remixes for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (as he does every year) -- so he likely created some/all of the remixes himself. Although he has used remixes created by others in past shows.

Since there was a live orchestra in that show, some of those "mashups" (such as the horn part to Kayne West's "Love Lockdown") could have been done live.

The song mix on Chris Brown "With You" is with Bryan Ferry "Slave to Love" (an 80s tune).
The remix was perfect and I like to get my hands on it..

Back