Prince of Persia

dodgesx20

Reaction score
The new prince of Persia trailer:
Trailer
The song starts at 28 seconds. Anybody know what it is? Or if it was specifically composed for the game?

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
I was watching History of Violence on SPIKE tonight, and they introduced a short clip of the new Prince of Persia game coming out in the near future. It was a chill tune, but I have no idea what it was. Would anyone know?

my boyfriend wanted to see that special/episode Monday night but he missed it. Well he loves that Prince of Persia stuff i guess cuz he keeps talkin about it. He said i'd prolly like the game.

Yeah that was random but oh well. :D

New Prince of Persia

Good morning all,

I'm aware that there are a few new Prince of Persia trailers, and that the most common song associated with the game is that Sigur Ros song.

However last night there was long trailer running during It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The song had a really nice female vocal on it.

Did anyone catch it? I can't find it on youtube either...

Re: New Prince of Persia

Good morning all,

I'm aware that there are a few new Prince of Persia trailers, and that the most common song associated with the game is that Sigur Ros song.

However last night there was long trailer running during It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The song had a really nice female vocal on it.

Did anyone catch it? I can't find it on youtube either...

I saw that too Nightman. I think you're thinking of Sia's "Breathe Me"

Holy crap that Sigur Ross and Breahte Me song are amazing, thank you for the find <33333 I will be listening to these all week.

prince of persia

Prince of persia has a new game coming out on december 4th.
I can't find the commercial I saw on TV online, but since I know people are still going to look,
the only words said in the commercial by an announcer are at the very end. He is not talking thru the whole thing. That being said, the commercial's music is really mellow, and there aren't many words to it. There are a few barely discernable words towards the beginning, and the only ones I could make out were "(here?) at last"

Re: prince of persia

Prince of persia has a new game coming out on december 4th.
I can't find the commercial I saw on TV online, but since I know people are still going to look,
the only words said in the commercial by an announcer are at the very end. He is not talking thru the whole thing. That being said, the commercial's music is really mellow, and there aren't many words to it. There are a few barely discernable words towards the beginning, and the only ones I could make out were "(here?) at last"

This is also the Sigur Ros song, I believe.

Re: prince of persia

I love Sia's "Breathe Me". The song is a few years old, '05 or '06, I believe.

And Sigur Ros never fails to please. If you like this song, you should take a listen to all his (?) other songs.

Back