Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

casper11

Advanced Member
Reaction score
i dont think this song is one that was used in the regular trailers, but i heard the song im looking for was in an advertisement or movie preview for ...Infinite Playlist. the song i'm looking for sounds different. the only clip i've heard has no lyrics and it almost sounds child-like. someone said the song is on alternative rock radio stations, but i recently heard the song mixed in with hip hop music. so i guess, think of Daft Punk's background in the Kanye West song Stronger. idk, the song's background kinda sounded like that continuous noise/tune thats heard in Suga Suga by Baby Bash.
so pretty much just think: instrumental (or mostly), could be hip hop, baby bell/chimes??

hope these hints help. PLEASE HELP ME FIND THE SONG/ARTIST!!! i've searched TONS of NNIP trailers!!!

hello, everyone!

I'm wondering if anyone knows the song used at the end of the new commercial for the Nick and Nora DVD. It sounds like a female voice and the only lyrics I caught sounded like "tonight, tonight" but it could very well be something else. If anyone knows, please let me know! Thanks!

Back