Korbel

miss_noetic

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Korbel has been playing a new commercial with the slogan...taste life I think.

The lyrics go like this:

A toast to you...a toast to me...

It's very nice music, sounds a lot like bitter:sweet's mating game song from their last commercial...but it's not. Does anyone know this song??

Re: New Korbel Commercial

I was wondering if Bitter:Sweet made a jingle just for the commercial, it sounds so much like them.

You're right about them sounding alike...but that would really suck for us...well me for sure. Hahaha..

i'm VERY interested in finding out what song this is too! it was adtunes, samantha who & korbel that got me hooked on bitter:sweet in the first place - and NOW i'm a bitter:sweet addict! and i completely agree - it sounds as though they were commissioned specifically to write a jingle for korbel given their history together - does anyone have ANY new insight into the identification of this song!? is it just a jingle?! is it even bitter:sweet?! it almost sounds like the clip of music played in "bring it on" when the rancho carnes are relearning a whole new routine and they're incorporating music from movie musicals! does that sound crazy, or does anyone else know what i'm referring to?

Here's the commercial: [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRfIpRg-Bhs[/nomedia]

I would love to know the music on this one too.

The jingle is sung by Bitter:Sweet. Unfortunately, there's no full length version available for download or purchase.

Back