Samsung Behold

lesmills

Reaction score
Hi, I just saw a commercial for the new Samsung Behold Phone. The song sounded a little like The White Stripes. I didn't pay attn to the lyrics until it was too late :( ...just hoping someone else saw the same ad.
Thanks!

Re: Samsung Behold Commercial

Hi,
I just found my own answer...it's Silly Boy by The Blue Van. It's good...

Cell Phone Ad - starts with "you have a meeting"

I can never remember to write down the particulars when I see the ad, but I am looking for the music/artist of the song used in the cel phone commercial that starts "you have a meeting", then he takes a cel-shot of some flowers, goes to work, falls into a mosh pit, meets his girl and gives her the flowers - thx

cell phone ad

i think this is a verizon cell phone ad, so focused on the song i forget to check out the ad. can anyone tell me what this song is?

song start: i might be wrong, and i might be right, by anyhow i know i tried, i better leave, i better leave, i better go...

THANKS MUCH!

Re: cell phone ad

Do you remember anything that was happening in the cellphone commercial? Male or female voice in the song? Type of music?

i think this is a verizon cell phone ad, so focused on the song i forget to check out the ad. can anyone tell me what this song is?

song start: i might be wrong, and i might be right, by anyhow i know i tried, i better leave, i better leave, i better go...

THANKS MUCH!
if it's the new blackberry storm then the song is "i believe" by simian mobile disco.

I believe you are thinking of the Samsung Behold cellphone commercial.

yeah it's a samsung behold and the name is "silly boy" by the blue van
:)

-kt

think it is the blackberry storm...and of course i haven't seen this ad again. there is part in the commercial where the guy is falling backwards into a crowd. does this help at all?

jca- the singer is a guy

Re: Cell Phone Ad - starts with "you have a meeting"

It's Silly Boy, by The Blue Van

Re: Cell Phone Ad - starts with "you have a meeting"

Many duplicate threads merged.

Back