Commercial Played in Movie Theaters

RoanyPony

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm looking for a song that plays in a commercial before the movie trailers in the theaters recently. I've seen it before both Max Payne and Quantum of Solace. Unfortunately, I don't remember what the commercial was for. It involves a few shots of cars in the street, rain I believe, and people at a party. The song is slow and has a male vocalist. The only lyrics I caught were "sunset, heartbreak" but I don't think that's what they actually are, because I've been googling different variations for a while now with no luck.

Does anyone know what this commercial was for, or even better, what the song was?
Thank you so much!

looking for the same thing; it's a rather slow song that is set to a recent commercial that plays before the trailers. a wine ad, i believe. shots of a cars, rain, a resort-style dinner club at night, ending with a couple sitting on the floor before a large window at night, drinking. at first i thought it was jose gonzales for some reason, though it's not him, of course. if anyone does know the name of the song in question, please reply. srsly.

Back