Blue Cross Blue Shield Florida GoBlueFlorida.com

ericaa

Reaction score
Does anyone know the music in the background of the new Blue Cross Blue Shield Florida commercial? It's the commercial with all word graphics about everyone deserving and having insurance.

*whew* I took a chance and e-mailed the folks at BCBS and a Mr. Rusinack - Creative Solutions Leader , Marketing Communications from BCBS of Florida wrote me back today - "Thanks for your interest sorry for the delay returning an answer. The music was created for us by our agency out of Chicago, not artist etc. In house composer, digital." *ugh* i wrote back and thanked him "wishing i could buy a copy". I'll let you know what he says.

I love this commercial too. Its genius. Whenever it comes on, I stop what I am doing and go listen.. I'd love to be able to play it at will ! Let me know if we can ever access it online or buy it.

many thanks,
Tampafox

I just saw a commercial for this, this morning. The music was sort of new age-ish (for lack of better words), more of an upbeat kind of synth music you might hear on Hearts In Space, if they played upbeat music.

IS this the same piece?

Blue Cross & Blue Shield

Does anyone know the music in the background of the new Blue Cross Blue Shield Florida commercial?

I absolutely love this song. I've been looking for it for the longest time. If you get it from them, pleaaase send it to me. Thanks!!

I love this music! every time this commercial plays, i stop whatever am doing to just to sit and listen to it. A great piece of music! and am so glad to see so many other people feel the same way. if anyone is able to get it from them, please send it to me or let me know how i can get it...would love to have this on my IPod.
thanks

I have looked for this commercial everywhere. Did anyone ever come across a copy online? If so, please post!

Thanks cherokeecrawler. It's cool to see that other people had the same reaction I did. The first time I heard the spot I thought, "what an awesome track!" I just downloaded it. The same thing happened when I heard "Trouble" by Ray LaMontagne on a Travelers insurance spot. Funny how they were both insurance campaigns.

The description first listed sounds like it could be this but I guess this is a different one then?

I love this song too! It's such a pleasant and memorble tune that stays in your head. I truly hope they make it available soon:)

Back