Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

clumsy_child

Reaction score
Hey all,
I just have a quick question i was wondering if anyone could tell me what the song is playing that the end of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, it sounds really amazing and I would to check out some more of the same artist if i could find out who it is. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks a bunch

The song is Beck - Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime :) It's also played during the beginning credits.

i'm asking for the song that plays when Kirsten Dunst delivers the speech about The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Originally posted by n0twilly@Sep 29 2004, 06:27 PM
i'm asking for the song that plays when Kirsten Dunst delivers the speech about The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
From my memory of the movie, there's only one small segment when I recollect a speech of some kind by Kirsten Dunst concerning the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. She's sitting in a chair reciting some quotes, and as she speaks, we see a clip of Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet at a street party of some kind. There are horses and elephants walking down the road, and Winslet's character states that she wants to be a "great, big, huge elephant."

The song heard during this scene is a short cue of a simple melody of guitar and piano. It lasts for around 25 seconds in the movie. Although I haven't heard the original soundtrack for the film, I'm assuming it is the last track on the soundtrack - The tune is called "Elephant Parade". Not only does it fit the scene, but the tune is 28 seconds long on the CD. That must be the one you're after n0twilly.

Go to amazon and listen to the last track of the soundtrack to make sure. I can't listen to music on my computer, so I can't confirm it for you I'm afraid. Let me know how you get on.

this is an easy one, my roommate asked me to ask if anyone knows the song that is playing while stan (mark ruffalo) is dancing in his underwear in joels apartment.

my roommate says the song isnt on the soundtrack that she downloaded and i thought i could help her.
if anyone knows please tell me.

(we are getting the movie for chirstmas so by then i will watch the credits and find out myself)

Can you describe the song? lyrics? vocals? tempo?

Anybody know the name of the song that plays at the very end of the movie, and through the credits? Thanks

Eternal Sunshine

What's the song that plays at the end of Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind? It was really pretty.
Some of the lyrics were:
Change your heart, look around you
Change your heart it will astound you?

Please help!

Back