Fringe

krokgal

Reaction score
There was a song playing in the background of this episode when Agent Dunham and Lucas were drinking wine and eventually kissing. It was a man singing and all I can recall is him singing, "...let it be me...". Does anyone know what this song is? Who sings it? Etc? It was a great song, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

-Jennifer.

A couple things actually.

First: The opening theme song

Second: For the episode, "The Dreamscape", whats is the music playing when the dude throws himself out the window?

Third: The piano song from "The Equation"

Re: Fringe - Bound episode

Hi,

Does anyone know the song that's playing while Olivia is in the kitchen drinking wine
with her sister who's there for a visit? I think it was a female singing .
Thanks

Hey,
Does anyone know the song playing in the background as Peter goes to the computer 'whiz' (I think) in the No Brainer episode? I can't remember any of the words. It's a rap song.
Thanks

Hey,
Does anyone know the song playing in the background as Peter goes to the computer 'whiz' (I think) in the No Brainer episode? I can't remember any of the words. It's a rap song.
Thanks

I found this on the Fringe wiki site...

Insight by Fort Knox Five & the song at the end of the episode was Bandit by Midlake

(from the 1/27/2009 episode "No Brainer")

Last edited:
Fringe Season 1 Episode 15

Hey Adtunes! I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the jazz song that Walter uses to calm down the random crazy child before he puts the thing on his head.

Fringe "Bad Dreams" episode

Hey!!

I need to know some music that was in tonight's episode called "Bad Dreams"
It was the scene where agent dunham is in the club and she/he kisses a women but anyway there is this dance song going on it kind of sounds like Lady GaGa but i do not think it was her...anyway if anyone knows the episode's music please let me know!

Re: Fringe "Bad Dreams" episode

"Starstruck" by Lady Gaga ft Space Cowboy & Flo Rida

Re: Fringe "Bad Dreams" episode

What's the song played during the car drive where Astrid reads from the manuscript? Instrumental.

I was looking for the name of a song from the latest episode "Bad Dreams" it was in the cafe scene and sounded like an older Dean Martin song the lyrics were "We met on the via veneto in rome at a sidewalk cafe with candlelight and wine her hand so warm in mine it's no wonder my heart slipped away." I searched everywhere online, if anyone knows this song please let me know!

I'd like to know the answer to this too :)
=============================================

I was looking for the name of a song from the latest episode "Bad Dreams" it was in the cafe scene and sounded like an older Dean Martin song the lyrics were "We met on the via veneto in rome at a sidewalk cafe with candlelight and wine her hand so warm in mine it's no wonder my heart slipped away." I searched everywhere online, if anyone knows this song please let me know!

I was wondering if anybody had info as to the first club scene in tonight's (4/28/09) episode - I THINK it was "tear you apart" but not by She Wants Revenge? Any help?

I was wondering if anybody had info as to the first club scene in tonight's (4/28/09) episode - I THINK it was "tear you apart" but not by She Wants Revenge? Any help?
Definitely "Tear You Apart" and it sounded like the She Wants Revenge version to me. I recognized it straight away.

What about the other song thats sung by some sort of woman when they're in the club looking for the wife?

^ Here's the song list for the ep. You're probably talking about Ladytron.

"Bela Lugosi's Dead" by Bauhaus
"Tear You Apart" by She Wants Revenge
"Closer to You" by Daniel Ash
"Candy Darling" by Daniel Ash
"Discipline" by Nine Inch Nails
"Burning Up" by Ladytron
"Once You Say" by Nitzer Ebb

Back