Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2005

jca

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A popular request in our forums are listings of songs used in the soundtrack for Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows. A series of specials for television, past Victoria's Secret shows have always led to a flood of "What was that song remix?" questions. (For some distracted viewers, the reply would be: "There was music?")

Supermodels and lingerie aside, the latest Victoria's Secret 2005 Fashion Show on CBS (and rerunning Tuesday, December 13th, on UPN) is no different. Adtunes.com has compiled a track listing of the music heard in the latest Victoria's Secret Show:

Chris Botti - "Embraceable You" (Amazon) (iTunes) (opening performance)

U.S. Army Field Band & Soldier's Chorus - "Carol of the Bells" mixed with Trans-Siberian Orchestra - "Christmas Eve (Sarajevo 12/24)" (Amazon) (iTunes) (backstage intro)

Bodyrockers - "I Like the Way" (Amazon) (iTunes) mixed with an excerpt from Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake Ballet, "Dance of the Cygnets," by Andre Previn (Amazon) (iTunes) (first catwalk)

Audio Bullys - "Shot You Down" (Amazon) (iTunes) mixed with Henry Mancini - "Lujon" (Amazon) (second catwalk)

Mylo - "Drop The Pressure" (Amazon) (iTunes) (backstage tour with Giselle Bundchen)

Seal - "Love's Divine" (Amazon) (iTunes) (third catwalk)

Seal - "Crazy" (Amazon) (iTunes) (third catwalk)

Snoop Dogg/Pharrell - "Drop It Like It's Hot" (Amazon) (iTunes), mixed with Paul Mauriat - "Plaine, ma plaine" (fourth catwalk)

Aaron Carter - "I Want Candy" (Amazon) (iTunes) (fifth catwalk)

Rhianna - "Pon de Replay" (Amazon) (iTunes) (fifth catwalk)

Mylo - "Drop The Pressure" (Amazon) (iTunes) (tribute to Tyra Banks)

Ricky Martin - "Drop It On Me" (Amazon) (iTunes) (performance)

Teairra Mari - "La La" (Amazon) (iTunes) (sixth catwalk)

Basement Jaxx - "Good Luck" (Amazon) (iTunes) (sixth catwalk)

Jet - "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" (Amazon) (iTunes) (sixth catwalk)

Bodyrockers - "I Like the Way" (Amazon) (iTunes) (final catwalk)

Aaron Carter - "I Want Candy" (Amazon) (iTunes) (final catwalk)

"Carol of the Bells" (commercial breaks)

B000AQG2CY,B0000DYVRR

Back