Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2006

jca

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's that time of year again. (No, not the upcoming holidays.) We are talking about the 2006 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on CBS. As we did with last year's show, we have compiled a listing of songs used in the annual Victoria's Secret Show.

This year's fashion show used far less music than the previous specials, and seemed more of a performance showcase for Justin Timberlake and his new FutureSex / LoveSounds album than a runway show of supermodels.

As in past years, the show features remixes of songs that are a bit difficult to identify. We assume some of these tracks were created exclusively for the Victoria's Secret special by the show's "Musical Designer" DJ Jeremy Healy. (We are still trying to figure out the "Highland" track that began with a bagpipe solo by Eric Rigler.) In some cases, we have linked to the original version of the song because information about the remix isn't available. Here is a list of some of the music appearing in the 2006 Victoria's Secret Show. This list may be updated/changed:

"SexyBack" by Justin Timberlake (performance)
Get it at Amazon.

"Breathe Me" by Sia
Get it at Amazon.

"Beware of the Dog" by Jamelia
Get it at Amazon.

"When You Were Young" (Unknown Remix) by The Killers
Get original version at Amazon.

"Galvanize" by The Chemical Brothers
Get it at Amazon.

"Bossy" (Unknown circus "Thunder and Blazes" mix of "Switch Remix") by Kelis
Get original version at Amazon.

"My Love" by Justin Timberlake (performance)
Get it at Amazon.

"LoveStoned" by Justin Timberlake (performance)
Get it at Amazon.

Unknown "Highland" track featuring bagpipe solo by Eric Rigler (performance)

"I've Got a Life (David Guetta Club)" by Eurythmics
Get it at iTunes.

"Just A Little More Love" by David Guetta
Get it at Amazon.

If anyone would like to comment on songs used in the TV special (and help identify some of these unknown remixes), visit our thread about the 2006 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in our forums.
FutureSex / LoveSounds
by Justin Timberlake

Download from Amazon

Back