Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007

jca

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
09401a0er8.png
The 2007 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show returned to the airwaves courtesy of CBS. As with previous shows, we have a compiled a listing of music used in this year's Victoria's Secret Show.

A better name for the show would have been the 2007 Heidi Klum Fashion Show, since the supermodel and Project Runway host dominated most of the special. We see Heidi waking up and training. We see Heidi and her kids. We see Heidi hosting the show. We see a Heidi retrospective. We see Heidi on the runway. We see Heidi interrupting the "Pink" modeling contest. We see Heidi talking to the Spice Girls. We see Heidi singing with her husband Seal. There were a few other Victoria's Secret models, but one thought to comment about Heidi when interviewed backstage.

Although, the Victoria's Secret special was hyped as a showcase for the Spice Girls reunion (the Victoria's Secret web site features a Spice Girls Greatest Hits album offer), the CBS broadcast only featured one song from the group, despite the girls lip-syncing through two songs during the taping of the special last month. Perhaps their second performance had to be cut to allow more time to feature Heidi Klum.

The Victoria's Secret special once again featured tracks produced by "Musical Designer" Jeremy Healy. This year's VS music soundtrack seem to feature less "remixes" by Healy than in past shows. Here is a list of songs appearing in the 2007 Victoria's Secret Show. This music list may be updated/changed:

"Gonna Fly Now (Theme from Rocky)" by Bill Conti
Get it at Amazon.

"Let Me Think About It" by Ida Corr vs. Fedde le Grand
Get it at Amazon.

"Perfect (Exceeder) [Club Mix]" by Mason & Princess Superstar
Get it at Amazon.

"I Got It from My Mama" by will.i.am (performance)
Get it at Amazon.

"Touch Me" by Cass Fox
Get it at Amazon.

"Paralyzer" by Finger Eleven
Get it at Amazon.

"Doing It Right" by The Go! Team
Get it at Amazon.

"The Girls" by Calvin Harris
Get it at Amazon.

"Get Free" by The Vines
Get it at Amazon.

"Wedding Day" by Seal (with Heidi Klum) (performance)
Get it at Amazon.

"Who's That Girl (Extended Mix)" by Eurythmics
Get it at iTunes.

"Stop the Rock" by Apollo 440
Get it at Amazon.

"Stop" by Spice Girls (performance)
Get it at Amazon.

"Amazing (Thin White Duke Edit)" by Seal (performance)
Get it at Amazon.

If anyone would like to discuss music used in the special (and help identify remixes), visit our the 2007 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show thread in our forums.

Songs About Girls
by will.i.am

Download from Amazon
System
by Seal

Download from Amazon
Spiceworld
by Spice Girls

Download from Amazon

Back